Photography of kids
Kids photography and family pictures are great to make and to have. Whether you are a parent who wants to take better photographs of your kids or a photographer who wants to expand their skills specialized on this field.
This course will equip you with the insights and skills you need to produce photographs that feel natural and look great. You will learn how to instruct the kids and family's and how to use the light. You’ll learn about diffusing, bouncing, bending, and more! You will learn to master backlight and how to create dramatic looks out of sunlight. We have classes in the studio and on location.
For this course you need to know the basics skills about under - and overexposing. You’ll develop a better understanding of the principles behind photography lighting and learn about the gear that will make your work more beautiful – without weighing you down.
Every Thursday evening you will learn a new technique and we have review of our pictures in the studio. Every Saturday midday you can bring your kids with you for the photoshoot with different technique, lightning and location.
This course runs twice a year only with good weather early autumn and late spring.
- 1st lesson: Intro and techniques; depth of field, colour, different kinds of lights, moodboard and exposure.
- 2nd lesson: Photo shoot in the kindergarten Scheveningen with daylight, flash and screen. You will learn how to influence light and the composition of the kids.
- 3th lesson: Photo review, moodboards and technique with low light.
- 4th lesson: Photo shoot with kids in the studio. You will learn how to photograph indoors with kids.
- 5th lesson: to review the last pictures and how to make a portfolio.
Tuesday 12 April, see exact days in calendar
Tuesday at 19.00 - 22.00 in the studio without kids
|This course consists of 5 lessons, 3 times in the evening during weekdays without kids (19.00 - 22.00) and 2 times in the weekend with kids (10.00 - 12.00).|